- Cat5 SIPs consist of a “sandwich” made of Cat5 fiberglass skin and 2.5lb EPS foam, designed to last for decades under proper maintenance.
- Cat5 SIPs systems speed, and significantly reduce, construction and future operating costs, including up to a 60% reduction in heating and cooling costs.
- Tighter, well-ventilated SIP structures offer building owners, and occupants, healthier indoor air quality.
- Cat5 SIPs are resistant to common environmental impact from rain, wind, snow temperature, fungi, and termites. They are also Class A fire retardant, with a one hour fire rating.
- Extremely Strong and Durable
- No Cracking, Rotting, or Rusting
- Long Life Span
- Self-Powered without Fuel up to 10kw
- Transportable and Reusable
- Ultra-Fast Assembly
- full on-site assembly in under four hours
- does not require skilled labor
- Suitable for temperatures to -55 degrees
- No VOCs, Hypo-Allergenic
- Local Manufacturing Creates Jobs
Data Sheet – Structural Insulated Panel (SIP)